Joanne Clifton has announced she will continue in her role of Alex Owens in the smash hit UK tour Flashdance – The Musical following a short Christmas Break, which includes Bridlington Spa from Tuesday 13 to Saturday 17 March 2018.
Joanne Clifton says of her continuing role. “I am having the best time ever on this tour and so am delighted to be staying on for 2018. We have so much fun on stage and off, and I really am dancing like I’ve never danced before!”
Having played to critical acclaim since August, Joanne Clifton is joined on stage by cast Ben Adams, Colin Kiyani, Rikki Chamberlain, Garry Lee Netley, Carol Ball, Sia Dauda, Hollie Ann Lowe, Simeon Beckett, Rhodri Watkins, Demmileigh Foster, Emily Kenwright, Ameila Rose Fielding, Alex Christian, Matt Concannon, Verity Jones, Ross Meagrow and Sasha Latoya.
Flashdance – The Musical tells the inspiring and unforgettable story of 18-year-old Alex, a welder by day and ‘flashdancer’ by night, who dreams of going to the prestigious Shipley Dance Academy and becoming a professional dancer. When a romance complicates her ambitions, she harnesses it to drive her dream.
Take your passion and make it happen! Book now at bridspa.com
- Local Women Run Ten Miles In Aid Of The Charity FiND
- Celebrate The Festive Season With East Riding Leisure
- Hidden Histories Of The Humber Bridge To Be Revealed In Exhibition
- Electors Encouraged To Register For Postal Votes To Beat Potential Bad Weather On Election Day
- Beverley Guildhall New Exhibition Looks At Lairgate