The community dance programme is for young people from Year 5 upwards.
A range of dance styles, from contemporary to urban dance is offered at a venue near you. It aims to provide young people with little or no previous dance experience, a fun, energetic and inspiring opportunity to develop both their dance technique and creative dance skills.
The sessions will focus on building strength and fitness along with the creation of an original piece of dance which will be performed at the biggest Youth Dance Platform in the area on Sunday 21 January 2018 at Bridlington Spa alongside other invited guest companies.
If you are looking for an enjoyable way to increase fitness and muscle tone; improve co-ordination, balance and posture and are excited by the opportunity to learn creatively with specialist dance artists then look no further.
The youth dance groups are taking place for 13 weeks in 6 areas of the East Riding:
For more information please call 01482 395320 or visit the web site on www.eryd.co.uk.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders