Photos taken around Beverley during the evening on Ladies Day as race goers looked to continue their party in the town centre.
The town centre was transformed into a sea of colour as people made their way from the Westwood course into Beverley.
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up