The blue and golds will look to get back to winning ways this Saturday when they make their second trip of the season to Nottingham.
The game has been brought forward from it’s original July 29th date to avoid a clash with the Challenge Cup semi-final.
Home advantage has been conceded as Nottingham were unable to travel on that particular date due to the prior commitments of their players.
With two defeats on the bounce in previous weeks, a victory is badly needed for Beverley if they are to realistically feature in the play-offs come September.
They will come into contention for the first team. Those not making the final 17 will feature for the ‘A’ team who are at home to Heworth with Phil Horsfield having recently taken charge.
The bus will depart for players and supporters at 11.15am from the Potting Shed. Kick-0ff is 2.30pm at Highfields, Nottingham University.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events