A host of fun activities will be held at East Riding Leisure Beverley during the May-June half term holiday.
From Saturday 27 May to Sunday 4 June the council’s 10 leisure centres throughout the area will be running a variety of family activities aiming to keep children entertained during the school break.
“Our half term activities are always popular and we hope we have something fun for everyone at all our leisure centres.”
Everything from giant inflatable pool sessions and swimming lessons to soft play sessions, sports, games and roller discos are on offer to youngsters, and accompanying adults, during the week.
For details about the activities on offer at East Riding Leisure Beverley please call 01482 395230.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again