Beverley RUFC signed off their campaign with a comprehensive victory as they smashed bottom club Acklam 67-10 at Beaver Park.
The victory caps off what has been a highly successful first season for player coach Will Turnbull which has seen his side finish fifth in the table.
Beverley have been a real force in the league through the season as they strung together winning streaks that reached double figures.
Overall the side have certainly improved and become far more entertaining to watch as they look to run the ball whenever possible.
Veterans like the finger licking good, 42 year old Junior Tupai along with a blend of youngsters that have risen in through the club ranks have all been key to the season.
Turnbull now has the challenge of keeping his squad together through the summer months. If he does so Beverley certainly have a real chance to not only go up, but also to win the title.
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Communities To Join Country For The Biggest Thank You Yet
- Local Bus Services Return To Normal Timetables In East Yorkshire
- Hospitality Sector Reopening Sparks Concerns From Local Official
- Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club Benefit From Commuted Sums Funding