Pupils from St Nicholas Primary School have joined people from all over the country as they took part in Wear a Hat Day.
The kind hearted pupils donated 50p for so they could wear a hat while in at school helping to raise funds and awareness for the Brain Tumour Research Fund.
As an organisation the Brain Tumour Research Fund are committed to funding research with their goal being to find a cure to a disease that kills more people under the age of 40 than any other cancer.
A spokesperson for the charity offered their gratitude to the school saying;
“It is wonderful that St Nicholas Primary School supported Wear A Hat Day 2017 and we would like to thank all teachers, parents and pupils involved.”
“We hope they enjoyed the day and please remember you have been raising money for a wonderful cause and we at Brain Tumour Research thank you for that.”
To find out more about Wear a Hat Day or Wear or the Brain Tumour Research Fund click here.
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday