N.U.R.S.E is a local registered charity and consists of four committee members who raise money to fund much-needed medical equipment for local hospitals and the surrounding community.
“I’d like to thank N.U.R.S.E for their help in providing the defibrillator. I hope it won’t be required but we have the comfort of it being available should an emergency arise.”
In the case of emergency, ring 999 and the operator will assess the need for a defibrillator and issue a code to gain access to the defibrillator security box. No training to use the defibrillator is required.
Cherry Burton Sportsfield has a number of sports clubs using the facilities and all clubs, including the Cubs, Scouts, Guides and Brownies, have helped N.U.R.S.E with the funding of the defibrillator.
- Morrisons Foundation Make Generous Donation To Bundles of Joy
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years