The role would suit a local person who has approx 8 hours to spare per week – the timing of the work will vary depending on the weather.
Lone/unsupervised working where appropriate and where competent.
Wicket preparation: covering, cutting, verticutting, watering, rolling, marking out etc.
Maintenance of square: mowing/presentation, verticutting, fertilising, repairing wickets, re-seeding, watering, covering up, spiking.
For more information, please contact Ashley Godber on 07974 738549
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events