Tax advisers at 360 Chartered Accountants are reminding people that the deadline to submit online self-assessment tax returns is fast approaching.
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) must receive all online tax returns relating to the tax year 6th April 2015 to 5th April 2016 and any money owed by midnight on 31st January 2017.
Jayne Hussey, a tax specialist at the Hull and East Yorkshire-based firm, said that if people were struggling and needed help, they should get in touch.
“It is very important that people prepare and submit their online returns on time. If they don’t they face a fine of at least £100. The longer you take to pay, the higher the penalty.
“We’re fortunate that we’ve completed most of the returns for our own clients so we have some spare capacity for anyone who needs some last minute help. Thanks to the way we process our returns, using the online 360 client portal, we are able to turn around tax returns very quickly indeed.”
To contact 360 Chartered Accountants, call 01482 427360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or head to www.360accountants.co.uk
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book