HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) must receive all online tax returns relating to the tax year 6th April 2015 to 5th April 2016 and any money owed by midnight on 31st January 2017.
“It is very important that people prepare and submit their online returns on time. If they don’t they face a fine of at least £100. The longer you take to pay, the higher the penalty.
“We’re fortunate that we’ve completed most of the returns for our own clients so we have some spare capacity for anyone who needs some last minute help. Thanks to the way we process our returns, using the online 360 client portal, we are able to turn around tax returns very quickly indeed.”
To contact 360 Chartered Accountants, call 01482 427360 or email email@example.com or head to www.360accountants.co.uk
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season