Organiser and Committee Member Bill Urmston commenting on the night said;
“It was the first curry night held in our region and was a complete success and raised good money for our charity.”
“Special Thanks to all Dine Bangla for having us and arranging such a fantastic menu very much appreciated by all that attended.”
Guests included National President TTBS Robert Bruce and Managing Director Timber Trade Federation David Hopkins.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website