Founded in 2012, Street Art Hull is a collective of 25 local amateur artists who exhibit their work throughout the year at pop-up galleries and outdoor marquees in Hull and East Yorkshire and as part of the Humber Street Market in Hull’s Fruit Market district on the third Sunday of every month.
Gordon Rason, Chairman of Street Art Hull, said: “We’re delighted to have our gallery at Flemingate this Christmas. We’ve had temporary galleries in Hull city centre and Hessle in the past but this is the first time we’ve had an exhibition in Beverley.
The gallery features an eclectic range of original artwork and is located opposite the Christmas grotto at the popular Flemingate centre. It is open from 10am to 5pm, seven days a week up to and including Christmas Eve.
The addition of the Street Art Hull gallery adds to the appeal of Flemingate for shoppers and visitors during this festive season.
With a host of big retail brands, high-quality independent retailers, a great selection of dining options and a busy programme of events, the Flemingate centre is the perfect place to get all your Christmas gifts and enjoy the seasonal spirit.
Visiting Flemingate could not be easier, with a 500-space car park on site offering three hours parking for just £1 and Beverley Railway Station just a couple of minutes’ walk away.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions