Local bus company EYMS has announced that it will be running a brand new service to Monk’s Cross Shopping Park in the run-up to Christmas.
Buses will run every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, from 26 November until 31 December.
Monks Cross Shopping Park is ideal for Christmas shoppers, with a range of high street shops and eateries, including Primark, H&M, River Island, Schuh and Debenhams. The bus also calls at the Vangarde Shopping Park, which boasts John Lewis, M&S and Next stores.
“Our Pocklington drivers often get questions from passengers about how to get to Monks Cross, and we thought the Christmas shopping period would be the ideal time to trial a new service, and see if the demand was there.”
“Our current Pocklington buses into York are very popular, and we’re sure this new service will be welcomed by local residents, who will enjoy being able to visit somewhere new.”
More information can be found by picking up a leaflet from the Pocela Centre in Pocklington or York Bus Point in the Rail Station, visiting the company’s website www.eyms.co.uk or ringing BusLine on 01482 59 29 29.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events