At the other end, making his first team debut, Joey Franklin bowled a tight opening spell conceding just 14 from 7 overs.
Beverley finished with 11 points from the game and now require 15 points from the last two games of the season to guarantee their Premier League status but still have an eye on a top half finish.
Skipper Grantham commenting on the game said;
“It’s always frustrating to have games abandoned due to the weather but there were a number of good performances particularly Joey Frankin making his debut.”
Next up for Beverley is a home match against Goole Town who are just one place below them in the table.
The sides last met in June when Goole destroyed Beverley who scored just 37 runs as Goole beat them by 92 runs.
Town will be hoping to reverse the result and secure Premier league Status for next season.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website