June Mitchell, community arts officer, said:
“We are now seeking highly motivated dance artists with a genuine interest in developing dance and creative skills amongst young people. Through regular weekly sessions (term-time, October-June) you will work with young people to create dance pieces, culminating in performances throughout the year at The Spa Bridlington.”
“The young people will also be working towards their Arts Award, so you will need to be a trained adviser or willing to undertake the training.”
Artists will require a BA in dance or equivalent dance qualifications.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating your interests in teaching/facilitation and working with young people by Wednesday 31 August 2016.
- Graham Stuart Visits Beverley Minster Primary School
- Helen Rawdon A Foster Carer From Beverley Receives Her MBE
- Beverley Face Thatto Heath In Cup Quarter Final At The Leisure Centre
- Concert With Beverley-Born Piano Star To Celebrate £25k Refurbishment Of City’s Steinway
- Review Panel Formation Angers Liberal Democrat Councillors