June Mitchell, community arts officer, said:
“We are now seeking highly motivated dance artists with a genuine interest in developing dance and creative skills amongst young people. Through regular weekly sessions (term-time, October-June) you will work with young people to create dance pieces, culminating in performances throughout the year at The Spa Bridlington.”
“The young people will also be working towards their Arts Award, so you will need to be a trained adviser or willing to undertake the training.”
Artists will require a BA in dance or equivalent dance qualifications.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interests in teaching/facilitation and working with young people by Wednesday 31 August 2016.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again