East Riding Youth Dance are looking to recruit experienced dance artists to deliver weekly dance sessions to young people across the East Riding of Yorkshire.
June Mitchell, community arts officer, said:
“We are now seeking highly motivated dance artists with a genuine interest in developing dance and creative skills amongst young people. Through regular weekly sessions (term-time, October-June) you will work with young people to create dance pieces, culminating in performances throughout the year at The Spa Bridlington.”
“The young people will also be working towards their Arts Award, so you will need to be a trained adviser or willing to undertake the training.”
Artists will require a BA in dance or equivalent dance qualifications.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interests in teaching/facilitation and working with young people by Wednesday 31 August 2016.
- Man Arrested Following A Collision On Grovehill Road
- Local Women Run Ten Miles In Aid Of The Charity FiND
- Celebrate The Festive Season With East Riding Leisure
- Hidden Histories Of The Humber Bridge To Be Revealed In Exhibition
- Electors Encouraged To Register For Postal Votes To Beat Potential Bad Weather On Election Day