Finding something for families and children to do during the long summer holidays is a perennial problem.
One solution could be a relaxing afternoon in Beverley Minster with children’s activities and a sculpture exhibition all on hand.
On Friday 5th August between 2.30 and 5pm all visitors will be able to enjoy a special Discover Beverley Minster afternoon with tours, refreshments and access to the Yorkshire Sculptors Group summer exhibition in the churchyard and church itself.
Rain or shine, It’s a perfect opportunity to introduce friends and family to one of the finest gothic buildings in the country – and admission is free.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way