Finding something for families and children to do during the long summer holidays is a perennial problem.
One solution could be a relaxing afternoon in Beverley Minster with children’s activities and a sculpture exhibition all on hand.
On Friday 5th August between 2.30 and 5pm all visitors will be able to enjoy a special Discover Beverley Minster afternoon with tours, refreshments and access to the Yorkshire Sculptors Group summer exhibition in the churchyard and church itself.
Rain or shine, It’s a perfect opportunity to introduce friends and family to one of the finest gothic buildings in the country – and admission is free.
- Hull And East Riding Students To Enjoy A Taste Of Life In The NHS
- Stage4Beverley Music Festival Tickets Are Selling Faster Than Ever
- Employers Help Shape Bishop Burton College Curriculum
- Central 42 Owner Appeals For Help After Man Leaves Owing Money
- Candidates Standing In Beverley & Holderness Revealed