Finding something for families and children to do during the long summer holidays is a perennial problem.
One solution could be a relaxing afternoon in Beverley Minster with children’s activities and a sculpture exhibition all on hand.
On Friday 5th August between 2.30 and 5pm all visitors will be able to enjoy a special Discover Beverley Minster afternoon with tours, refreshments and access to the Yorkshire Sculptors Group summer exhibition in the churchyard and church itself.
Rain or shine, It’s a perfect opportunity to introduce friends and family to one of the finest gothic buildings in the country – and admission is free.
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play
- Mayor Of Beverley Issues COVID-19 Message To Residents