The last remaining residential places were sold earlier this week but Tigers, the 10-time champions of English rugby, can announce that an extra 20 residential places are now available, in particular U17s and U18s age group players.
Bishop Burton College in East Yorkshire welcomes Tigers for the annual residential camp from Sunday, August 14 to Friday, August 19 under the leadership of former assistant Academy manager Tosh Askew.
The camp provides the perfect opportunity for aspiring players to improve their game, to develop their core skills and to immerse themselves in a dedicated rugby environment.
Players will get the chance to tap into the coaches’ expertise and knowledge while also having the chance to show their talents.
They will learn what it takes to become a professional player and discover more about Tigers’ academy and performance pathways.
Bishop Burton College’s Centre for Sport & Fitness is the focal point of their Sports Village which hosts the Rugby Camp and accommodates the players. Facilities include a state-of-the-art fitness suite, 4G artificial turf pitch, grass pitches and sports hall
For more information or to book, phone the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book
- New Constituency Data Show Beverley & Holderness Ahead Of The National Vaccine Curve