Rosie who was a cook in a children’s day nursery says she moved into retail as she needed a change and the time was right.
Speaking to HU17.net Rosie said;
“I have wanted to open a shop for a long time, but it was question of finding the right place and the right time.”
“I decided to open in Beverley as I think it is a lovely place to have a shop and there wasn’t anywhere here selling the things I wanted to sell.”
As business, Rosie says she is proud to support local ‘Crafters’ a term used to describe people who make things from their homes.
Speaking about her support for local crafts people Rosie said;
“Traditionally, you had to visit a craft fair to source these unique and exclusive gifts, but now you can come into my shop and buy these wonderful gifts.”
“Since opening the shop on 2 May the feedback I’ve had from customers has been very supportive. There’s also been a lot of support for the business and social media.”
You can also find out more keep up-to-date with the latest offers from The Little Gift Shop by visiting the Facebook page.
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping
- Lifestylers Making People Smile Even With Cancelled Event
- Later Life Finance Advisor Recognised Amongst UK’s Best
- E-Sports – Is It The New Alternative To Traditional Sports?