Beverley Whitestar are the holders of the Hull Boys Sunday League Plate Competition after they beat Hessle Rangers in the final.
Whitestar lifted the cup with a 2-0 over Rangers thanks to goals either side of the break in tight game between to evenly matched sides.
On a big day for the lads from Whitestar at Haworth Park, the cup final proved to be a test of their nerves.
The team dug in well and ground out a result scoring the all-important goals while solid defending kept Rangers out at the other end.
Final Score: Beverley Whitestar 2 Hessle Rangers 0
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book