Beverley’s Young Beavers were celebrating week after they completed the indoor cricket double by clinching the knock out cup.
Batting first the Young Beavers scored a credible 91 from their allotted eight over’s against Driffield in the final who could only manage 89 in reply.
Speaking to HU17.net Bradley Graham said;
“It was good to win knowing that we were underdogs this year as the Beverley Beavers won it last year and we got beat by them in last year’s competition.”
“It was also nice to win without our star player Rooty ( Joey Franklin) as he was on work experience with Notts County Cricket Club.”
Beverley Town Cricket Club acknowledged the sides success tweeting;
“Well done to the young beavers on their indoor league and cup double.”
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber
- Council Unanimously Support Motion To Tackle Litter