One Love, a night of music held at Armstrongs Social Club has raised thousands of pounds for charity.
The event which was organised by Tom Guthrie raise over £2,000 – a figure that will be match by the UK Government.
Money raised will be used to help support the aid work being conducted to support the Syrian Refugee Crisis.
Photos by Jess Warsap
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders