One Love, a night of music held at Armstrongs Social Club has raised thousands of pounds for charity.
The event which was organised by Tom Guthrie raise over £2,000 – a figure that will be match by the UK Government.
Money raised will be used to help support the aid work being conducted to support the Syrian Refugee Crisis.
Photos by Jess Warsap
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies