Motorists and residents will now face another weekend of disruption around another already congested part of the town.
Temporary lights on Flemingate coupled with the closure of Armstrongs Way have already created long delays for people getting about the town.
Public transport will also be effected by the closure, a spokes person for EMYS, the local bus operator said;
“Services 246 and Service 520 buses towards the Bus Station will divert via Eastgate and Railway Street.”
“You will be able to get on/off the bus at any stop on the diversion route.”
Flemingate is set to open next week, when fully functional it will be home to a number of shops, a cinema and new hotel.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe