This was a suprise defeat for town against a Hessle side who are struggling in a division below.
Town failed to get out of the blocks and Hessle took control of the game and were two up by half time.
Despite making two changes early in the second half,things did not change for Beverley and hessle completed the rout with two further goals.
Tom Hance scoring a brace while Wesley Naulis and Nick Oehring grabbing a goal each for the United who now progress into the next round.
Speaking after the match Cording said;
“No words, I have never seen a performance like that. I can’t accept its certainly not what I want. They all need to look in the mirror, I am not a happy bunny.”
“The way we played was not good enough, poor tempo, poor pass completion and all this after a good warm up and preparation.”
“Given the fact I had a full squad to choose from as well. This is probably the worst performance I’ve seen.”
When asked what possitive he and his side could take from the gameCording said;
“Littlefield our new signing looked busy. He showed lots of promise up top.”
Final Score: Beverley Town 0 Hessle United 4
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play