Sponsored by Pittaway runners who enter will be given the choice of two distances both based on the equine exercise track at Bishop Burton College.
Starting at 10AM is the three mile route which is ideal for park run runners and at 11 AM the seven mile run sets off.
Organisers say the course is a challenging and gentle undulating multi-terrain affair.
Runners who have entered previous events said;
“I thought I would enter what appeared interesting and different.”
“So it proved, reasonably challenging with the route taking us on a roller coaster multi terrain course around rural agricultural fields of Bishop Burton College.”
“ All in all a good race, one I feel will feature in the racing calendar for years to come.”
“So far we have around 200 people who have registered to take part this weekend. Any runners who wish to run and have not registered can do so on the day.”
“We will have a limited number of places and anyone who wants to turn up and run is asked to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start.”
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders
- Graham Stuart Is ‘Mutts’ About Small Business Saturday
- Chef’s Recipe For A Happier Christmas For Foster Children