The Blue and Golds will now be awarded the points from this fixture and also the other game between the sides that was also not played.
Coach Pat Howdle was left felling disappointed, he said;
“Very disappointed it’s not the best way to finish what has Been a pretty decent season.”
As the league comes to a conclusion this Saturday, Beverley will end their first year in Yorkshire League on 20 points, with a slim chance of reaching the one of the top four spots should results go their way.
With the season now drawing to a close club officials are already planning for next one.
At the clubs monthly meeting during the week the main items discussed were plans to improve facilities, and also plans to start an ‘A team’ in the Yorkshire Entry League.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events