The Blue and Golds will now be awarded the points from this fixture and also the other game between the sides that was also not played.
Coach Pat Howdle was left felling disappointed, he said;
“Very disappointed it’s not the best way to finish what has Been a pretty decent season.”
As the league comes to a conclusion this Saturday, Beverley will end their first year in Yorkshire League on 20 points, with a slim chance of reaching the one of the top four spots should results go their way.
With the season now drawing to a close club officials are already planning for next one.
At the clubs monthly meeting during the week the main items discussed were plans to improve facilities, and also plans to start an ‘A team’ in the Yorkshire Entry League.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play