Beverley Cricket Club hosted a charity fundraiser in aid of Yorkshire Cancer Research.
The night was organised by Steve Hall along with James and Jane Bunn in association with the ‘This Is Warrior Fitness Group’ run by Iain Morrison.
This Is Warrior who train at Beverley, Costello and East Park and managed to raise over £800 for the charity.
Steve Hall said;
“I would like to give a special thanks to all involved and Beverley Cricket Club for donating the venue and staff for the evening, we had great night and also raised a good amount for charity.”
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP