For anybody looking for ideas for what to do with the kids over the long summer holiday, the annual Beverley Treasure House Trail offers great fun – and it’s free!
The trail takes visitors around the Treasure House, including the Museum, Art Gallery and Library. It encourages younger visitors to explore the building and take a closer look at the exhibitions and displays. Some of the challenges involve hands-on activities.
For this year the theme investigates record breaking facts about the building and the collections that are cared for.
Everyone who takes part is given a certificate and can enter a prize draw to win craft materials or family passes to local heritage attractions.
The trail is free and suitable for families with children aged four upwards, with support where necessary. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information call 01482 392780.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe