Mill Lane United Wizards manager Chris Sadler has thanked Tesco after his side were allowed to fund raise in their Beverley store.
Mill Lane United Wizards who play their football in the Hull Boys Sunday Football League packed bags at the checkout collecting a total of £630 in donations from shoppers.
Commenting on the bag pack Mr. Sadler said;
“Many thanks to Tesco and in particular the customers who were really supportive and helped us raise an amazing £630 on the day.”
“Also a big thank you to all the hardworking staff on the tills who helped the boys throughout the day.”
Money raised on the day will help support the team financially in the forthcoming season, Tesco Community Dave Ryley said;
“Thanks to our customers the team raised a lot of money. This will go towards helping the team sustain another season in youth football for a side that is made up of boys who all come from the Beverley area.”
- Appointment Of New Project Director To Lead Major Heritage Project
- Global Award For Innovative Humber Climate Change Media Series
- Dragons Award £7000 To Cherry Tree Community Centre
- Fly-Tippers Fined £800 For Offences Near Beverley And Market Weighton
- Supporting The Young And Old In Yorkshire Through Winter