“Saturday saw many months of planning condensed into a six-hour event. I cannot thank enough those took part supported today.”
“Whilst the weather could have been kinder I applaud the spirit of those who stayed came back to see the day through.”
“Well done to all from the Defence School Transport that led the parade and to the musicians and vehicle owners took part and displayed their collections.”
Highlights of the event include the fly past by Hurricane from the Battle of Britain Memorial flight countless vehicles, which suddenly caught the imagination of the youngsters.
“Today was particularly important for me given recent events in Tunisia and presented me with an opportunity put my hand in my pocket and support the many charities that help our veterans and their families.”
While there were sporadic downpours, quite a lot of the people at the event showed true British spirit and on a day that celebrates our Armed Forces dug in continued to enjoy entertainment.
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions
- Beverley Churches Come Up With Festive Community Lead Project