Beverley Town Cricket Club third team continued their good run as they secured all 30 points with a five wicket win against Patrington.
Tupai and Owen Parnaby were to prove vital in the game with the pair of them collecting four wickets each respectively.
Commenting on the win Sam Welburn who is currently on duty with the seconds was delighted to hear his side won, he said;
“It’s a game we knew we had to win to allow us to keep in touch with the league leaders. Patrington posted a decent score and made it tough for us to chase the total down.”
“It was good to see Charlie Bough bowling a tight first spell only going for 8 runs in his first 6 overs. Parnaby continued to progress and was the stand out bowler taking 4 wickets.”
“With the bat Fish continued to shine again putting in the effort to get back from work and scoring 70 which got us off to great start.”
“Acklam and Will Harrison helped set up a great finish which saw Richard Simpson and Tupai take us across the finish line for a hard fought 30 points.”
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses