Charity Macmillain Cancer Support would like to thank people in Bevelrey after they collected over a £1,000 in donations last month.
In statement released by the local branch of the charity they said;
“Macmillan Cancer Support improves the lives of people affected by cancer by providing practical, medical, emotional and financial support, and campaigning for better cancer care.”
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events