Hull and Beverley residents should dig out their buckets and spades, because they can now use a special bus service to get to the seaside.
There is one bus a day in each direction, leaving Hull Interchange at 9.15am and Beverley Bus Station at 9.47am, and returning late afternoon. Buses go via a special fast route to the popular coastal towns of Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough, so passengers can spend more time at their destination and less time travelling.
Bus tickets, including family tickets, can be bought from the driver, so there’s no need to book in advance. Concessionary passes can be used on these buses too.
Bus times are available by picking up a Service 121 leaflet in Hull Interchange or Beverley Bus Station, via the company’s website www.eyms.co.uk or by ringing BusLine on 01482 59 29 29.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions