Second placed Three Tuns that had three games remaining but their opponents cried off, and they were awarded the league points putting them level with Beverley. However, Beverley’s points difference was vastly superior.
Mike Cooper was also acknowledged winning the most improved player, Adam Robson, who sustained the badly broken leg last January in the cup final scooped up the man of steel award.
Glen Anfield took the award for the leading try scorer whilst also scooping up the Harry Jackson memorial trophy awarded to the seasons outstanding moment.
The moment being scoring the winning try just five minutes from time in the away game at Three Tuns which proved crucial in Beverley’s bid to top the table.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events