Ben Marshall celebrated his 18th Birthday with friends and family at the Norwood Recreation Ground.
Ben who has Down’s syndrome had heart surgery as a child. On the night the family held a fundraiser raising over £500 for charity.
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday