Ben Marshall celebrated his 18th Birthday with friends and family at the Norwood Recreation Ground.
Ben who has Down’s syndrome had heart surgery as a child. On the night the family held a fundraiser raising over £500 for charity.
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules