Ben Marshall celebrated his 18th Birthday with friends and family at the Norwood Recreation Ground.
Ben who has Down’s syndrome had heart surgery as a child. On the night the family held a fundraiser raising over £500 for charity.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators