Should more than 4 applications be received for the vacancies Councillors will decide by a vote, or series of votes, in order to obtain a majority decision on an appointment.
In order to be considered for co-option applicants must demonstrate that they meet ONE of the eligibility criteria to be a Councillor. These are shown on the attached page.
Anyone who meets the criteria and wishes to be considered for co-option should contact the Clerk in writing at the address above or by email at email@example.com by the 22nd May 2015
Councillor Eligibility Criteria
1.Be registered as a Local Government Elector for the Parish on the current Electoral Register.
2.Has during the whole of the previous 12 months occupied as a tenant or owner of any land or other premises in the Parish.
3.Has had his/her principal or only place of work in the previous 12 months in the Parish of Molescroft.
4.Has lived in the Parish or within 3 miles of it during the previous 12 months.
5.Be over 18 years of age
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions