The Moulders held a fancy dress night that had a Western theme with customers being asked to dress up as Cowboys and Indians.
A packed house enjoyed a colourful evening with plenty of costumes on show and plenty of ‘Country Music’ on the karaoke.
Plans are already underway for a night of fancy dress later in the month with the based around a back to school theme.
- HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh – Tribute From East Riding Of Yorkshire Council
- Libraries And Customer Service Centres To Reopen From Monday
- East Riding Leisure Centres To Reopen On Monday
- The Most Popular Law Universities in Beverley
- Banish The Burns And Release The Grease – Darren’s 5 Top Tips To Spring Clean Your Oven