The Moulders held a fancy dress night that had a Western theme with customers being asked to dress up as Cowboys and Indians.
A packed house enjoyed a colourful evening with plenty of costumes on show and plenty of ‘Country Music’ on the karaoke.
Plans are already underway for a night of fancy dress later in the month with the based around a back to school theme.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play