The Moulders held a fancy dress night that had a Western theme with customers being asked to dress up as Cowboys and Indians.
A packed house enjoyed a colourful evening with plenty of costumes on show and plenty of ‘Country Music’ on the karaoke.
Plans are already underway for a night of fancy dress later in the month with the based around a back to school theme.
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding
- What To Do After Your Beloved Pet Dog Passes Away