Lazo in Beverley held their VIP Launch Night.
The Saturday Market Tapas and Cocktail bar hosted an invite only evening to give locals a chance to get a look inside the eagerly awaited venue.
Guests were treated drinks and also got to sample some of the food that will be served on the menu.
A stunning interior, the second floor which will be reserved for bookings only provides a unique view across Saturday Market.
Dean Booty the man behind the new venture said;
“I am very pleased with how the evening went. We are now looking forward to opening our doors officially on Friday.”
Lazo will be open from 8am until midnight seven days a week. By day, it will be a coffee shop and Tapas Bar while by night it will be a Cocktail Bar.
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks