Lazo in Beverley held their VIP Launch Night.
The Saturday Market Tapas and Cocktail bar hosted an invite only evening to give locals a chance to get a look inside the eagerly awaited venue.
Guests were treated drinks and also got to sample some of the food that will be served on the menu.
A stunning interior, the second floor which will be reserved for bookings only provides a unique view across Saturday Market.
Dean Booty the man behind the new venture said;
“I am very pleased with how the evening went. We are now looking forward to opening our doors officially on Friday.”
Lazo will be open from 8am until midnight seven days a week. By day, it will be a coffee shop and Tapas Bar while by night it will be a Cocktail Bar.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies