The movie that was directed by Ian R Crane tells the story of how the Fracking industry has destroyed parts of Australia ruining the lives of people who through the dash for gash have seen their homes and land destroyed and their health impacted.
Other issues raised by the film were that ‘spent’ fracking wells in the UK could be used to dispose of Nuclear Waste not from the UK but from other countries.
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost