The movie that was directed by Ian R Crane tells the story of how the Fracking industry has destroyed parts of Australia ruining the lives of people who through the dash for gash have seen their homes and land destroyed and their health impacted.
Other issues raised by the film were that ‘spent’ fracking wells in the UK could be used to dispose of Nuclear Waste not from the UK but from other countries.
- Community Food Connection Appeals For More Groups To Come Forward
- Start Ticking Off Your Bucket List And Take On The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
- February Half Term Fun In East Riding Libraries
- Healthy New Loaf To Be Launched By Bakery During Real Bread Week
- Council Tax Set To Increase By 3.99% In East Riding