The movie that was directed by Ian R Crane tells the story of how the Fracking industry has destroyed parts of Australia ruining the lives of people who through the dash for gash have seen their homes and land destroyed and their health impacted.
Other issues raised by the film were that ‘spent’ fracking wells in the UK could be used to dispose of Nuclear Waste not from the UK but from other countries.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again