Levent Demirkazik celebrated his 50th birthday at the Beverley Memorial Hall with all guests arriving in fancy dress ranging from Catwoman to Shrek to Cowboys to Marilyn Monroe.
There was also a live performance from the Casablanca Boys along with a Yorkshire Party Booth for guests to take as many pictures as they pleased throughout the night and a surprise visit from family who flew in all the way from Turkey.
By Jess Warsap
- End To All Employer’s Nightmares: Tips On How To Regulate All Your Business Tasks
- HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh – Tribute From East Riding Of Yorkshire Council
- Libraries And Customer Service Centres To Reopen From Monday
- East Riding Leisure Centres To Reopen On Monday
- The Most Popular Law Universities in Beverley