Levent Demirkazik celebrated his 50th birthday at the Beverley Memorial Hall with all guests arriving in fancy dress ranging from Catwoman to Shrek to Cowboys to Marilyn Monroe.
There was also a live performance from the Casablanca Boys along with a Yorkshire Party Booth for guests to take as many pictures as they pleased throughout the night and a surprise visit from family who flew in all the way from Turkey.
By Jess Warsap
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart
- The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market Coming To Beverley
- Selby Pile On The Points As They Are Too Strong For Beverley
- Humberside Police Appeal For Dash Cam Footage Following Incident in Beverley