Levent Demirkazik celebrated his 50th birthday at the Beverley Memorial Hall with all guests arriving in fancy dress ranging from Catwoman to Shrek to Cowboys to Marilyn Monroe.
There was also a live performance from the Casablanca Boys along with a Yorkshire Party Booth for guests to take as many pictures as they pleased throughout the night and a surprise visit from family who flew in all the way from Turkey.
By Jess Warsap
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday