Skidby Mill is holding its first workshop of the year with a fun Easter egg hunt on Saturday, 4 April, for children of all ages.
Children can join in with the Easter egg hunt fun and can also enjoy the last working four-sailed tower windmill in Yorkshire.
Adults and children can take in the magnificent views over the Wolds and visit the Museum of East Riding Rural Life.
The workshop costs 50p extra on top of the normal admission charges and children must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information call (01482) 848405
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley
- One Thousand Words Competition Captures The Magic Of The Viola Trawler
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres