Music For Everyone saw a number of local acts take to the stage and ‘wow’ the crowds.
Mac Fleming from the Beverley Rotary Club commenting on the night said;
“There was some real talent on show. Over all we raised £3,000 most of which will be donated to St Andrews Children’s Hospice.”
“As organisers we were very pleased with how everything worked out, the feedback we have had from the people who went was also very positive.”
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website