A delighted Emma said;
“I can’t believe I’ve being selected out of hundreds of entries as the final four. My creation was inspired by the lock bridge in Paris and has re interpreted this in her extension creation.”
Mr Roberts who commenting on the success said;
“We have worked hard at the salon to become hair extension specialists and create some imaginative images. We are really proud of our successful entries.”
Open to all UK-based hairdressers, UK Extensionist Of The Year is a creative photographic competition welcomes entries in the Avant Garde and Commercial Creative.
Endorsed by renowned British hairdresser, Errol Douglas MBE, the theme of this year’s competition is ‘Paris’, encouraging extensionists to send in their Parisian-inspired work.
Rick and Emma will take to the stage and compete in the final that is being held in Manchester on the 8th March at the Professional Hairdresser Live event.
Winners of the competition will receive an amazing package including a photo-shoot in conjunction with Balmain Hair and coverage in Professional Hairdresser magazine, as well as Balmain Hair Couture products.
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley
- Tour de Yorkshire To Set Off From Historic Beverley
- Join In The Digital Arts Celebration In East Riding Libraries
- Daisy Appeal Says Thank You With A Silver Flower As Nicky Is Knocked Out By Nominations