A fund raising event organised by the Cherry Tree Community Association has raised over £1800.
Held at the Humber Keel Tavern last Saturday the night raised a grand total of £1,873.40 through the sale of tickets and a raffle.
Jo Ramsay of the Cherry Tree Community Association said;
“We would like to say a massive thank you to all the community who helped raise this amount, its staggering.”
Money raised at the event will be put towards the cost of purchasing a defibrillator for the community.
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart
- The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market Coming To Beverley
- Selby Pile On The Points As They Are Too Strong For Beverley
- Humberside Police Appeal For Dash Cam Footage Following Incident in Beverley