A fund raising event organised by the Cherry Tree Community Association has raised over £1800.
Held at the Humber Keel Tavern last Saturday the night raised a grand total of £1,873.40 through the sale of tickets and a raffle.
Jo Ramsay of the Cherry Tree Community Association said;
“We would like to say a massive thank you to all the community who helped raise this amount, its staggering.”
Money raised at the event will be put towards the cost of purchasing a defibrillator for the community.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book