A fund raising event organised by the Cherry Tree Community Association has raised over £1800.
Held at the Humber Keel Tavern last Saturday the night raised a grand total of £1,873.40 through the sale of tickets and a raffle.
Jo Ramsay of the Cherry Tree Community Association said;
“We would like to say a massive thank you to all the community who helped raise this amount, its staggering.”
Money raised at the event will be put towards the cost of purchasing a defibrillator for the community.
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions
- Beverley Churches Come Up With Festive Community Lead Project