A fund raising event organised by the Cherry Tree Community Association has raised over £1800.
Held at the Humber Keel Tavern last Saturday the night raised a grand total of £1,873.40 through the sale of tickets and a raffle.
Jo Ramsay of the Cherry Tree Community Association said;
“We would like to say a massive thank you to all the community who helped raise this amount, its staggering.”
Money raised at the event will be put towards the cost of purchasing a defibrillator for the community.
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley