Speaking to HU17.net about the Quiet Riot Music Night the group said;
Young Jack are a five piece indie rock band who say their music is somewhere between Cliff Richard and Parliament Funkadelic.
As a group they have been together for three years and are already building a fan base.
“Nights like that are very important and good to have as it keeps bands active and helps get their names out there to new audience’s.”
This was the second time the event has been hosted with organisers saying they are hoping to make it a regular monthly event.
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks