As a group they have been together for three years and are already building a fan base.
“Nights like that are very important and good to have as it keeps bands active and helps get their names out there to new audience’s.”
This was the second time the event has been hosted with organisers saying they are hoping to make it a regular monthly event.
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding
- Additional Funding To Bring Britons Home Welcomed By MP
- East Riding Libraries Have Launched An Online Book Club
- East Riding Car Park Permits To Be Extended For Free