Young Jack are a five piece indie rock band who say their music is somewhere between Cliff Richard and Parliament Funkadelic.
As a group they have been together for three years and are already building a fan base.
“Nights like that are very important and good to have as it keeps bands active and helps get their names out there to new audience’s.”
This was the second time the event has been hosted with organisers saying they are hoping to make it a regular monthly event.
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley