Beverley Building Society support Cash for Kids Mission Christmas appeal year on year acting as a drop off point for gifts which are distributed to thousands of disadvantaged children in the local area in time for Christmas.
“The donation towards Mission Christmas will provide a great kick start for 2015’s appeal enabling purchase of baby & teenage gifts, something we tend to struggle with.”
“We helped over 15,000 disadvantaged local children this Christmas and couldn’t do so without the support of local businesses- a heartfelt thanks to Beverley Building Society and each person nominating Mission Christmas.”
If you are a parent, organisation, community group or school working with disabled or disadvantaged children and require support from Cash for Kids, please call on 01482 593193.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators