Beverley Building Society support Cash for Kids Mission Christmas appeal year on year acting as a drop off point for gifts which are distributed to thousands of disadvantaged children in the local area in time for Christmas.
“The donation towards Mission Christmas will provide a great kick start for 2015’s appeal enabling purchase of baby & teenage gifts, something we tend to struggle with.”
“We helped over 15,000 disadvantaged local children this Christmas and couldn’t do so without the support of local businesses- a heartfelt thanks to Beverley Building Society and each person nominating Mission Christmas.”
If you are a parent, organisation, community group or school working with disabled or disadvantaged children and require support from Cash for Kids, please call on 01482 593193.
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online
- Do Not Visit The Coast Or Other Attractions This Weekend Or Over Easter
- Choose Care Campaign Launched To Encourage People To Work In Adult Social Care
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding