Margaret Pinder, Labour’s Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Beverley & Holderness is holding an open meeting in Walkington on Friday 23 January to discuss the concerns of local residents for the 2015 elections.
“There are a lot of issues that people have been raising with me at street stalls and by email which I hope to be able to discuss with residents in the constituency.”
“In Walkington these will almost certainly include fracking given the proximity of the Crawberry Hill site, but I know many are also worried about the levels of housing development in the area as well as the current state of the NHS and the economic future of the region.”
“It’s an opportunity for local people to get to know me as a candidate and for me to hear what they have to say in turn.”
The meeting will take place at Walkington Village Hall from 7.30 – 9.30 and there will a cash bar.
- Primary Schools Will Open In East Yorkshire Next Month
- Sport England Grant Welcomed By Local Rugby League Club
- Casting A Wide Net – The Story Of A Shipbuilding Giant Goes Online
- Carluccio’s Beverley Among 30 To Be Saved By New Owners
- Council Offers Further Advice To Visitors This Bank Holiday Weekend