With Festival organisers expect traffic and parking in the town to be very congested as thousands of people attend they recommending where possible that people use public transport or the Park & Ride.
The Park & Ride runs from Beverley Racecourse every 10 minutes from 9.00am until 4.20pm.
Buses return from Wylies Road (outside the Singing Bamboo restaurant) every 10 minutes until 4.25pm. It’s only £1 return. Accompanied children travel for free, as do concessionary passholders.
The Beverley Festival of Christmas has something for everyone, with a Christmas market with over 100 festive stalls, a fairground and various musical groups.
A re-enactment of a street battle by the Sealed Knot, marching and military bands, Victorian street entertainers, and of course the star of the show, Santa on his sleigh drawn through the town by live reindeer.
For more information on buses or the Park & Ride ring BusLine on 01482 592929
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again