Viking FM & Magic 1161’s Cash for Kids have launched this year’s Mission Christmas appeal in partnership with O2 Bridlington & O2 Scarborough, who are proud to be this year’s main sponsors and doing their bit to ensure no child in Yorkshire & Northern Lincolnshire wakes up without a gift this Christmas.
Each year gifts are distributed to local children aged 0-18 identified through social services, charities, children’s centres and other professional bodies who are at risk of not receiving a gift this Christmas.
This year even more business in Beverley have put themselves forward as place people can leave a gift for a local child. The list of locations where you can take your present in Beverley is as follows;
- Beverley Building Society
- Green Dragon
- Stipendia Payroll
- cba Partnership
- Beverley Garden Centre
- Educare Nursery
- Lockings Solicitors
- Co-op Travel
- Beverley Library
“It is not just a Christmas present, it’s a sign to many children who perhaps don’t have the love and support, that somebody is thinking of them and cares.”
“This can mean so much on Christmas day. The need for support has grown vastly over the years and we are appealing to the general public to please buy just one extra gift.”
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping
- Lifestylers Making People Smile Even With Cancelled Event
- Later Life Finance Advisor Recognised Amongst UK’s Best
- E-Sports – Is It The New Alternative To Traditional Sports?
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online