The Blue and Golds who currently are top of the table and in the final of the cup meant they had plenty to celebrate.
Special guest on the night was former Leeds Rhinos player Jamie Peacock. The event was attended by players and guests with night being used to raise funds for the club.
- Police and Crime Commissioner Proposes Increase To Precept
- Depleted Beavers Suffer Defeat At Hands of Local Rivals Bridlington
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors