The Blue and Golds who currently are top of the table and in the final of the cup meant they had plenty to celebrate.
Special guest on the night was former Leeds Rhinos player Jamie Peacock. The event was attended by players and guests with night being used to raise funds for the club.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders