The Blue and Golds who currently are top of the table and in the final of the cup meant they had plenty to celebrate.
Special guest on the night was former Leeds Rhinos player Jamie Peacock. The event was attended by players and guests with night being used to raise funds for the club.
- Reflections Of Japan In East Yorkshire – Enjoy A Guided Tour
- Beverley Christmas Markets Visitors Can Use Free Park And Ride Service
- More Groups In Beverley Benefit From Tesco Community Grants
- Viola Trust Calendar Commemorates 40 Years Since The Falklands War
- Woman From Hull Fined After Rubbish Dumped In Tickton