Beverley ARLC held their annual Sportsman’s dinner this weekend at Lazaat near Beverley.
The Blue and Golds who currently are top of the table and in the final of the cup meant they had plenty to celebrate.
Special guest on the night was former Leeds Rhinos player Jamie Peacock. The event was attended by players and guests with night being used to raise funds for the club.
- Liberal Democrats See Off Tories To Win By-Election
- Weel Bridge Set To Close For Essential Structural Works
- Jacob’s Well Appeal For Volunteers To Help Sort Through Donated Goods
- Safer Spaces Pedestrian Area Trial For Beverley’s Saturday Market Set To Start
- Kalma Life – Using Yoga To Help Children Enhance Their Emotions