Best-selling author Val Wood will celebrate the release of her novel, Every Mother’s Son at WH Smith Books, Beverley on Saturday 8th November.
Val will be appearing in the bookstore at 11am where she will be available to sign copies of her novel.
“It’s always very exciting to release a new novel, and this one is particularly special as it will be the launch of my 20th book. I’m very much looking forward to the event as it is a great opportunity for me to celebrate and to meet my loyal readers in person.”
WH Smith Books manager, Denise Welburn said:
“Val’s titles are always very popular with our customers, and I’m sure Every Mother’s Son will have similar success.”
- Poetry Competition Winning Entries Can Now Be Viewed Online
- Busiest Local Bus Stops To Benefit From Real-Time Information
- Easing Of Lockdown Measures Welcomed By Local Businesses
- Hull And East Yorkshire People In Business Awards Announces New Date
- MP To Meet With Council As Part Of Support For Fresh Bid For Funding For Beverley-York Rail